Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where have I been? Part 2

After my trip from Engage, I really had no down time to apply some of what I learned. It was back to business as usual with weddings and corporate events. One of my trips brought me to Atlanta, Georgia, where I got a dose of Southern Hospitality at it's finest. A trip to Atlanta was just what the doctor ordered.

On my last evening in Atlanta I had the honor of attending the Southern Weddings Magazine launch party at the Bridal Bar. Southern Weddings Magazine is the baby of Lara Casey.



The cover was shot by Jeremy Cowart , with hair and make-up by Scoobie West of H. S West Hair & Make-up. What can I say about this magazine? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.. I read this magazine from cover-to-cover several times in 4 days. Lara and her crew did a fantastic job on this magazine. Giving readers EXACTLY what they were looking for. Not a magazine full of advertisements, but a magazine full of inspiration. The magazine is on newsstands now or you can purchase it here.


(Sharon pictured here with Lara Casey and the cake she created for the launch party)

The evening was a great success where I had the pleasure, once again of meeting some great people. Sharon Alexander of Sweet Sensations (sh also created the amazing cake posted above),Kristy Rice of Momental Designs, Caroline of Paloma's Nest, Eliana of By Your Side Events, to name a few, but I think I was most excited about meeting the photographers behind Mammothmen! We also got to let loose with a Smilebooth! from Our Labor of Love.

Of course no party is complete without an after party. So after a great evening at Bridal Bar we high tailed it over to Whiskey Park at The W Midtown. This is where we got to see the true side of Mammothmen and their partying ways. To see some images of the night check out our facebook fan page.

What a wonderful way to end the week in Atlanta. I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Cassandre!! We're so happy you were able to join us in Atlanta :)

    ReplyDelete