Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mitzvahs

We've already booked 6 Bar/Bat Mitzvah's for 2010 and I am really quite excited that they are all totally different. The themes range from "My Favorite Things" to "Rockstar" to "Candyland" and all the kids are so exciting to work with. I really believe the My Super Sweet 16 hype that MTV has created has overflowed into all parties now, and Mitzvahs are definitely no exception. Even though they are only 12/13 year olds, my clients really do have vivid imaginations and they know what they want. This means, I have my work cut out for me! Needless to say, I started doing my research and, my oh my, some of the things I've discovered! From this beautiful cake made by Pink Cake Box.

Bat Miztvah Topsy Turvy Cake

To this amazing videography, no, cinematography, captured by Penny Lane Productions.


to Next Day Edit • Extreme Bat Mitzvah 10.3.2009

Posted using ShareThis

and these outstanding invites created by Lehr & Black





Mazel Tov!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink cake box ladies! this cake is so cool and your are right although they are young, they know what they want and have some great taste~

    ReplyDelete